Enhanced Studio Safety Policy
Effective: August 11, 2021
Because your health and safety is our top priority, we have created an extensive set of policies and procedures to keep you as safe as possible in our space. These follow the latest state and federal recommendations and include, but are not limited to, the following. Please read carefully and let us know if you have any questions or concerns.
- We require everyone to wear masks to enter and practice in our space. If you do not have a mask, we will be happy to provide you with a disposable one upon entry.
- All instructors complete self-screenings before coming to the studio and wash or sanitize their hands upon arrival.
- Commonly-touched surfaces and the studio and lobby floors are cleaned daily.
- A medical grade air purifier runs daily.
- Windows are open when the weather permits it, in order to increase air circulation.
- Students must pre-register for class.
- Teachers hang aerial yoga silks prior to each class based on roster.
- Students are required to wash or sanitize their hands thoroughly before class. The restrooms are located straight down the hallway and to the right from our studio. Please also practice the basic protective measures against COVID-19, as noted on the World Health Organization website.
- Aerial silks and yoga mats are spaced at least 6 feet apart, and class capacity is set at 14 students.
- All students must use a yoga mat for practice. Yoga mats are available to rent or purchase in-studio. Please leave used rental mats in place for the teacher to sanitize after class.
- Students attending regularly scheduled public classes are required to rent or purchase a silk for their personal use. Aerial silks for exclusive use are available to rent on a one-time or a monthly basis. Silks are available for purchase here.
- Students attending private or semi-private events, specialty workshops and events will use studio silks, which are laundered frequently, but not between each user. You may rent or buy if you do not want to use a studio silk.
- Hands-on assists may be offered, but every student has the right to refuse, unless safety requires it. Instructors will sanitize their hands before providing any hands-on assistance.
- We have a limited supply of studio props, including blocks, straps and blankets, for use on a first come, first served basis. We encourage you to bring your own, if you have them. Props are cleaned regularly.
- If you are sick with any type or severity of symptom, please do not come in for class. The late cancellation window is 12 hours, so please call or email the studio if you are unable to make your reservation. If a student begins exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19 during class, the teacher has the right to ask that person to leave the studio. You can read more about COVID-19 symptoms at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.htmland https://www.who.int/health-topics/coronavirus.
- If we become aware of a positive case at the studio, we will notify the Hudson Board of Health and assist them as reasonably requested to advise likely contacts to isolate and self-quarantine. Testing of our staff may be recommended consistent with CDC or DPH guidance and / or at the request of the Board of Health.
- We will continue to update this policy as needed, and will send such updates to all our clients via email. We will also continue to update this website accordingly, so please feel free to check it often.
How can you do your part?
- Please wear face covering the entire time you are in our space.
- Wash or sanitize hands upon arrival.
- Maintain 6 feet of distance between each other before, during and after class.
- Bring a clean yoga mat and any props you need for practice with you.
- If you are not feeling well, or you have been around anyone infected or anyone that has been quarantined, please cancel your class reservation with as much notice as possible.